Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tagged by ME

I was tagged so here goes:
What is your favorite food? Ravioli
Your favorite hot drink? Chocolate flavored Coffee
Your favorite cold drink? Root Beer Float
Your current favorite articles of clothing? Based on what I wear the most jeans and my VNO work shirt. I love my black vest a lot though.
What are you reading right now? Dreaming with God
What are your favorite movies right now? Bella, Fireproof,
What music do you listen to? "Christian" music Skillet, Barlowgirl and other life inspiring artists
What phrases/exclamations do you say often/are a family joke? "Shoot" "LOL"
What do you enjoy doing most? Reading and Cooking
If you were going somewhere dangerous in Middle-earth, Narnia, or The Lands Beyond, what would you take? My Bible, my dad, and my knives.
Who are your real-life role models? There are a few
Who are your fictional role models? Someone who does lives life to the fullest in wise and inspiring ways
If your life were a movie, who would play you? hmmm?????
What are you most afraid of? Failing
What are your favorite smells? Fresh Bread, babies and the smell that comes after it rains.
What is your favorite sound? Peace and Quiet
What is your favorite sight? A clean house?
If you had a CD, what would it be called? Life, Responsiblity and Peace

1 comment:

  1. oh i loved dreaming with God!! i just loaned it to a very good friend. its my 1st or 2nd fav Bill Johnson Book

    ReplyDelete