Saturday, September 11, 2010

Truly Beautiful

Life is truly beautiful. I have found respite and I am refreshed. I'm ready for the next step, I'm ready for the climb. I'm ready to chase the dreams, work hard and I'm ready to fly. My heart yearns, My heart connects, It pounds with life, The steps before and after me fade, my eyes are on the sky in anticipation, to trust means to release everything, I am willing to risk all that I am, to chase after what I can't see, I count not the cost, there is nothing else, my life is not my own, I don't doubt, I hold fast, I've touched the depths, Now I long to know the heights, Nothing can drag me down, Grace and glory flow through my veins, They come out my eyes and seep out my skin, I burn. My tongue can't stumble it's seasoned with salt, My confidence is not of myself, the path before me I make my own, I stake my claim. My heart is set, I know the truth, I will stand, To waver is to fail, This I refuse to do! It's not about taking chances, it's about making advances. This is what I was born for, I can do no else.

Lift your arms catch hold of the flame. The battle has been won, victory is in the air. Don't second guess, recieve the peace and confess, take to heart the promises, Don't plan for failure, look for success. It's there, open your eyes. Knock down negativity, it goes against the grain, it upbraids and uproots the seeds of life. The darkness has to flee, it has owns no ground and carries no crown. The light floods in, the glory falls, this is where we're meant to live. We couldn't stand in the midst of it all, if it weren't for the redemption we recieve at His side. Our strength is not our own, the price and worth of our life is beyond comprehension, to throw it away would be a shame. Let's shout with joy we have nothing to fear, Enjoy every step don't take the fun out of the next. Let's run the race, keep the pace and never forget we live, we move in His grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment