Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Power of Our Lives

Life is good right now. Of course there are some things that I'm not sure about, that I searching out. Lately I have been convicted about the position that I have been given on earth. As I look around at all the situations that continually confront me with injustice and injury to those around me, I weep. I want to see things change for my family, for my friends, for the people I come in contact with in the positions that the Lord has put me in. Yet,I feel like I'm running, but it's because I'm standing still and not moving forward to where I'm supposed to be. I know what I'm called to do. It's what we are all called to do. God gives us a choice whether to walk in the authority He's given us or to turn our hearts and our eyes. However if we really want to see change in all of the situations we struggle with it's going to take more than a "sacrificial" prayer in between waking up and starting our day. It's going take more than being in church on Sunday and going through the motions. It's going to take getting out of our comfort zones and pursuing an awesome God. It's more than 30-45 minutes of worship and an hour of teaching. We are going to have to change things in our lives and prioritize to put God first. My heart yearns to see and hear freedom on Sunday mornings and everyday of life.

We've been called to stand in the gap "So I sought for a man among them who would make a wall and stand in the gap before Me on the behalf of the land that I should not destroy it; but I found no one." Ezek 22:30 God wants to move in the situations that sit heavy on our hearts. I will build a wall and stand to speak into the lives and situations where death is trying to manifest. Not on my watch! We were given authority, we were given the ability to intercede in the spiritual realm in all situations. Are we ready? Are we willing? Will we move? Will we get up an hour early in the morning to worship and pray? Will we give up after church activities to spend more time in worship with our King? Worship that will break strongholds. How far are we willing to go? I want to go all the way. I'm seeking, I'm willing. I want to lead the army of on fire saints. The cry of my heart is to live a purposeful life full of passion and whatever it has to look like. I will follow, I will give things up. I will walk it out to the best of my ability through God's grace. Will you go with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment