Sunday, May 10, 2009

Almost Done

I am almost done and I am very relieved. Last week was so STRESSFUL! I really just want to go home, even though I am going to have to rearrange everything for 3 months. I had to walk through so many things last week, it's not even the least bit funny. There were a few good times like walks with a friend, I had a party, my paycheck was bigger than I expected. Really right now I should not be on here... I onve again have way to much to do since I have procrastinated all day. I have 2 papers to do before Tuesday and finals to get ready for. I really don't even want to think about it at all. Anyways right now I'm not really in a good mood. I really wish I was and that I hadn't put off all my homework and stuff. I'm tired too. Well I had better get back to work on my papers and typing recipes. I just wish this was all over, but hey it all will be soon.

10 comments:

  1. That's exciting!!! Happy college graduation:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm.... maybe you should take a nice vacation in montana!!! it would help you de-stress ;-)
    your mom said you have a job the city near your home. are you excited about it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. little sis (aka Sally M. better known as Sal)May 10, 2009 at 10:36 PM

    hey, you should have been home tonight. Mom AND Grandma were tired. It was a blast! We were playing scrabble. We laughed so hard we cried. First there was the "nowi". Then there was the "Qouiberet". Wait a sec that was a "Fuzzy Qouiberet". Don't ask. It wouldn't make any sense if I tried to explain. But it was funny at the time trust me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could com to Montana, but I can't. Maybe once I finish college in a year or so. At least being at home will feel like a vacation after school. The job should be good, but time consuming. Still I am thankful for any job at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What kind of job is it? I'm happy for you finishing up the last of your school. What are your plans now other then working? I herd you would like to run a resturant of some kind in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. little sis also known as sal or borrowbugMay 15, 2009 at 4:00 PM

    hey skygirl you have like what, eight days of school left, right? does this mean i have to clean my room? please please PLEASE say no!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes you have to clean your room but here's the good news, you only have to keep it clean for 3 months! Because I'll have to come back to school in 3 months. Hey it's not that hard after all you are a burrow bug so you can burrow all your stuff away! Right? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. little sis, sal, or borrowbug (all refer to me!)May 16, 2009 at 4:10 PM

    hmm. maybe you should be more concerned about YOUR room. You have so much stuff there simply isn't enough room. Of course the only logical solution is for me (borrow bug:)!!) to borrow certain select clothing items to make more room. I always knew that name would come in handy some day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha no you can't borrow my clothes, they won't fit besides I get your clothes rack. I know I won't be able to turn around in my room, but I'm not going to let any bugs carry off any morsels of my stuff. So don't even think about it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. remember that blue sweater you took from me once upon a time? well i was thinking....payback time. Wahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete