Sunday, May 24, 2009

HOME

I'm home for the summer! Well I guess we shall see how much time I'll actually get to spend at home, lol. I am just grateful for the time away from the atmosphere that college provides.

Moving back is alot of work! I have had to rearrange my entire bedroom in order to fit stuff back so that it's liveable. I took some before pics and I'll have to take after pics once I actually get done. There is still work to do. And my car and suburban are still full. Ahhhhhhh! It's a little overwhelming. I collected way too much stuff, but hey it was 9 months! I guess I'll know better what I need when I go back in August, plus I'll have a roommate so that will change somethings as well. Well I need to go get ready to go to church. Just thought that I would let all those in blog world know where I am at and that I won't be on as much due to the fact that for my to log on I have get my laptop and sit in the schoolroom. Whereas in Hibbing I could be anywhere in my apartment and blog. Not too mention how busy I'll be!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great summer KBT :-) I'll be outdoors a lot and away from the puter too. My love to your family.

    ReplyDelete