Friday, November 6, 2009

Homework, Work, Cellphones and Drama

Ok well I have been extremely busy with homework, but not so much work until this week. I am very grateful for my busy work week. It's been abnormally busy, after tomorrow I'll have worked 5 days this week. Normally it's just like two days a week. I am counting my blessings as well as planning on evading Wally World for a time. Ecspecially after going 4 days in a row last weekend, primarily for my costing homework, but how can you go into Walmart without spending money??? I don't know how people do it. Normally I try to only go once a week, but because of my costing homework I needed prices and that is the best place to go. I have to admit I am quite relieved to be done with my costing sheets for my cost control class. It was a lot of work.

1 comment:

  1. lol the problem with WalMart is you find 2 many good deals lol! I bought a bunch of summer shoes there for a dollar a few days ago!

    ReplyDelete