Thursday, November 19, 2009

Searching...Now I'm Your's

I'm through looking around every corner
It's between me and You
This empty place inside of me
It's between me and You
I've been trying to fill it
With things that it's not meant to hold
It's served as a dumping place
For things it should have never seen
I've told myself I'm not giving in
But I've done worse I've compromised
There are days this ache
Tries to consume me
At times sated for the moment
Instead of preparing for Your movement
I'm tired of living planning to prepare
In today's tomorrow
Now is the moment that You've been waiting for
Where I say I'm through...I'm Yours'
I can't do this thing called searching
I'm meant to be found
I'm done fooling myself
Please reveal yourself
The height, the depth of your love
The weight of your glory
The magnificence of your presence
I can't live my life without you
You really are my everything
Lord You've found me
You've been waiting for me to see You
Holding me close You are the only one who
Will give fulfillment, contentment and peace
I'm done playing games, I'm ready... I am Yours
This is my prayer to you this evening...I am Yours

1 comment: