Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Break!!!

Woohoo I have 3 weeks off from school!!! I am so glad for a break from the drama and work of school. I did get good news that I didn't expect but I am totally happy about. I received straight "A"s! I was very surprised. All my Christmas shopping is done and they are basically all wrapped for when I get to go home on Wednesday! I am very excited to be going home. First, I have to get through two more days of work and than I get to leave. I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad that work is not a lot of work. It just gets kinda boring but I guess I can live with that. Tonight I am working someone else's shift for them. It will be nice to have a little extra money. Back to the Christmas presents. I am really looking forward to watching people open their presents, I'm really excited at some of the things I found for my siblings, but of course I can't say exactly what they are becauseof course my family reads this blog. I need to get some baking done to bring home, but I haven't been able to get any done yet! I have been way too busy! Although I will admit that I haven't totally minded spending quality time with some friends in Hibbing the last 3 nights. Ok I'm going to post this because otherwise, who knows what will happen lol.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!!! Congrats on your good grades:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Skygirl! There is a blog award awaiting you on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete