Saturday, April 4, 2009

The weekend

For those who asked me to put up more music done by my mosted talented siblings, I posted some on youtube. The address is www.youtube.com/user/Tisktisk123

I don't have much time to be on here today. I'm back in Isabella watching my siblings and trying to get stuff ready to go tomorrow not just for me, but for the family. My great-grandma died last week.... The funeral is on Monday. We have to leave tomorrow. I am very sad that she is gone, yet I know that she is indeed in heaven a place where moth and rust don't destroy and where thieves can't break in and steal, a place with no more pain and suffering. She will be missed.

My parents are at AGLOW in Grand Rapids, they went yesterday and they should be back sometime later tonight. Probably for the first time they met someone who knew me and they were Kjersten's parents. I thought that that was funny, because it's always been "oh your Darrell Todd's daughter." Anyways I had better get busy. I have to make supper too. Last night I didn't know what I was making for supper until 5:30 and I had it done by 6:30. Still I made it up as I went along. Oh well, I guess the munchkins will have stories to tell about me. LOL!

Life is good, Eternal life is better!

5 comments:

  1. i'm sorry about your great grandma. i am glad she lived a full life though :-) i will be praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool link!!! i played it for the kids and they enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sry about your grandma. neat link:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heaven is a great place.But I never really thought about the mold.

    ReplyDelete