Wednesday, September 2, 2009

God Things

Do you ever just have the desire to see God things happen? I do. I know that they are always happening if we open our eyes, ears and hearts to see and hear and be available. I just finished watching the movie "August Rush". Wow it's such an amazing movie. It touches my heart and makes me long to listen, and open myself up to the Holy Spirit. I don't know what the creators, directors, or producers wanted to accomplish with the movie, but there are some really cool examples in it. If you haven't seen it you'll have to just watch the movie.

Sometimes we have to get out of our comfort zones and follow the "music" that God's put inside us. We have to trust the Holy Spirit to led guide and direct us. We may often get delayed by things that look good and yet are counterfeits and not the full picture that God has for us nor His best. For every temptation there is a way of escape. God is a redeemer of the times. He doesn't just stand back and go, "Oh look at how the world goes around I wonder what's going to happen next." He actively gets involved in our lives, and will do awesome things beyond what we can imagine. There are things in front of us and inside us that God put there, because He has a plan and a purpose for our good and to prosper us. We can't let circumstances or people's opinions sway us. We have to listen to the Spirit to know when to come and where to go even when it looks futile and hopeless. Even if we just see the bits and pieces, one here and one there, God sees the big picture. There is a song in everyone that needs to be played by the orchestra of life with the greatest conductor of all time!

Yes, I got all this from the movie and there is more too. You really should watch it seriously.

Peace Reigns, Love Wins and Joy is in the House!
Until Next Time

2 comments:

  1. man you have a way with words! i love the way you said all this. can i watch that movie? if you got all that from it, then it must be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Great post! I don't think I've ever heard
    of that movie b4, maybe I'll look it up on google:-)

    ReplyDelete