Saturday, March 7, 2009

I don't know why I'm doing this right now

I'm not sure why I'm sitting in the game room of my apartment building when I should be getting ready to leave for a week?? I guess because I'm hungry and I was out until after 1 am or maybe I should just leave it at that. I really enjoy the one night a week that I take to be irresponsible, and before anybody says whoa that's not good and I get scolded. I go out on Friday nights after work and hang out with a bunch of young adults on church property until late into the night. The only thing irresponsible in it is that I'm out late. Anyways it was a good time and as always very interesting. You just have to love that about the human race as long as we're human we will act human and make life interesting for ourselves and others.

I am so glad that the last 2-4 weeks are over. One midterm is done, my first 4 weeks in the other kitchen are done, I'm recovering from whatever bug was attacking me (no not a literal bug!), I get to go home and leave this atmosphere and the emotional and everyday drama that is continually going on here. I'm so happy. I NEED a break DESPERATELY. The upside is that I am FINALLY connecting with other believers. They are so hard to find. The Chi Alpha group on campus is growing, yeah, and I'm connecting more with the people from the young adult group I go to.

My life has just kind of felt the a roller coaster. And I know that it's just going to get busier as spring sets in! I'm really excited for Spring, it's definitely in the air! Yesterday I ran errands in just a sweatshirt, no coat. It was like a whole 40 degrees outside. LOL!!! Well I had better go and do my stuff since I have to work at 1 and I need to have stuff done so that I can go home TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I would say i'm excited too, but now I have to go rearange my room for you. (sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you're starting to have some fun ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how's the weather over there?

    ReplyDelete