Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm tired, and it's almost over!

I am really tired right now. I guess it's a good tired, since I have been really busy during spring break. I have to go back to Hibbing on Sunday. It's been really nice to have a break. I have been helping my mom unpack and reorganize stuff that has been packed for 2 1/2 years. It's been a lot of work. It's been good to keep myself busy or I probably spent my time contemplating and which would have led to frustration and discouragement. Which would have been bad. I got a lot of work done and I am in a pretty good place, a little emotional though. But I've been dealing with that a lot lately. I only have 10 weeks of school left! I am excited about that. It should go pretty fast. This will have to brief. As I am trying to relax and prepare myself for the next 10 weeks, because they are going to be full weeks!

Time is flying! Just thought I would try to get a post in. I might have pictures of my spring break to post....later....

1 comment:

  1. 10 weeks - jeepers!!! what are you going to do when its all over???

    ReplyDelete