Saturday, August 22, 2009

Back to School
















Here are some pics of my apartment all set up and ready for school. Here I am back at the place where I can say with all certainty is where God wants me to be. I am here with the confidence that He will walk me through and be my constant companion through it all. I may not feel ready but with God I can do it all and I choose to confess that this day.
Ok, I am done preaching at myself. What do you think of the view out my windows. Right now I can see and here a race going on over at the race track. It's loud and if it's like last year it will go late.
It is so weird to be back because it almost doesn't feel like I left. The summer almost feels like a distant dream. And it was a good summer.
Living in town does have it's benefits like going to the dollar store and finding Nichole Nordeman, Avalon, Audio A and Jump5 cds all for a dollar a piece. I was really excited because I really like Nichole Nordeman's music it has such an honest, raw quality. And Audio Adrenaline is a classic Christian band almost as classic as DCTalk. Speaking of music I should probably go and change my playlist soon. Oh and I pre-ordered Skillet's cd Awake back in June and it comes out next week. I'm super stoked. So a week from tomorrow I should have it in my hands along with my last paycheck. I'm looking forward to that.

Well I will try to keep on here a little bit better, I promise.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Time sure flies! Ur apartment looks really nice:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks lots like my old apartment in i falls (my first and only). cool cool - lovely place!

    ReplyDelete