Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day!

Today was my first day back it was good, just a tish boring though :). We went through syllabuses and did a ton of dishes, actually we did every single dish in the kitchen! It's a little sad because a few people it would have been fun to have back aren't back. The first year class this year is huge 23 people I think. And there are only 4 girls. I feel bad for them being outnumbered so. So far I think that the year is looking good. Life here can only get more interesting.

Right now I am reading this awesome book entitled "When God Writes Your Love Story" by Eric and Leslie Ludy. It's really good. It's very honest, truthful and full of thought provoking things. It reminds me of my parents and my aunt and uncle and a couple other couples I know. It's how I want to do it. I really don't want to do recreational dating, still it's hard to wait, when everyone around me is in some time of "romantic" relationship.

Hmmm I had another train of thought I wanted to follow and now I can't remember what it was... Oh well that's all for now I guess.

Peace Reigns, Love Wins and Joy is in the House!

2 comments:

  1. i've heard good things about that book :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look sis. very nice. I'm enjoying having all that space in my room now. Ah. I can really relax. I finally stopped trying to be quiet when I go to bed so I don't wake you up. I know it seems hard to wake you up when you're way out in Hib T but I kept forgetting. luv ya

    ReplyDelete