Saturday, January 10, 2009

Back at School

Well I'm back at my apartment so that I can start my second semester on Monday. And wow is it weird to be back! This, as my very first blog isn't going to be very long. I figured I should get started my first day back at school otherwise I might never actually start.

I'm really thankful that I for the Lord's provision, as of right now I will not have to go into any debt for my entire first year of school. I'm just in awe of His awesomeness in providing in entirely unexpected and surprising ways, not just in money, but also in every area of my life. My parents have lived the life of faith my entire life, the Lord's provision never gets old.

I had better go so I can talk to one of my little sisters!

4 comments:

  1. Hello!!! You're Kjersten, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Skygirl :-) The Sky's the limit for what God can do!!! I am so happy to see you blogging! Its going to be fun to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how did your school get payed for?! That is wonderful to hear how God is working!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Kjersten!!!
    Do you have a sitemeter? Those are really neat.
    You can see who has been on your blog, what kind of windows they have, how they came and left, and you can even know who's on your blog at the time. That's not all either. It's kind of scary to know that someone with a simple free sitemeter can even know what kind of windows you have. If you want one just go to www.sitemeter.com

    ReplyDelete