Thursday, January 15, 2009

A loooong weekend

I get a long weekend since there is no school on Monday. They rarely cancel school here no matter what. Of course I do have to work tomorrow night and Saturday afternoon. I'm hoping I get to go home Saturday after work so that I can celebrate my brother's 16th birthday, do laundry, have my mom's advice on my homework and get away from everything here. I can't believe that I already want to escape from stuff in my life. Really... I've only had 4 days of school. Another benefit of going home is that I get to go to Church in the Woods. I enjoy going to church there.

My math class should be easy, it's pretty basic, but my IPC class that's a different story. I think it will strech me big time. My computer class... I'm not sure what to think about it....

My car is having problems, I'm sooo thankful my daddy is willing to help me. He traded cars with me, as my car doesn't seem to like to start. It did start in cold weather before and now it's not starting.

Well I want to run to the library quick so that I have something to do tonight, even though I should start my homework ;).

4 comments:

  1. Hope your car gets over its cold ;) Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy your long weekend:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Him We said Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have one great daddy. Sounds like exactly what my dad would do for my big sister who is also in college. Good Luck on those tough classes. God bless.

    ReplyDelete