Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Reflective Ramblings

With the knowledge of road condtions in mind yesterday morning I decided to take more mileage versus icy, unsafe roads. I’m sure that the times would have been about the same. Anyways during my 4 hour drive (I took a half hour break in there) I had plenty of time to reflect. Sometimes it feels so weird to think that I’m 18, in college, living on my own, making my own decisions and just trying to be the adult that I was raised to be. Really I in no way feel like I’m “old enough”. I have a feeling that that little phrase will be in the back of my head the rest of my life as I often here it uttered by my parents or grandparents and many other poeple.

That said today has been pretty normal. For supper I'm having a Mexican bean bake which I am making unvegetarian by adding some chicken. It's very interesting. I made it yesterday and I decided that it did need chicken even though it is a complete protein without the chicken. I guess the last few days have been days for reflecting. I'm really not sure what I've been reflecting in the entire time, oh well. I did enjoy being home and spending time with my family.

Well I have to go study for a quiz on Thursday in IPC (Interpersonal Communications). Life sure is interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment