Monday, February 9, 2009

Battling for Breakthrough

I have been battling for breakthrough the last few days. There is a situation that has finally come to a head and I'm having to deal with it. I thought that it was no longer an issue. It's not been fun. There have also been a few other things that when added to the mix just compound into a battle. But notice how I said I'm battling as in fighting for victory. I refuse to to give in to the garbage that the enemy is throwing my way. It's not that the situation is so terrible, it's the fact I'm fighting to not let it control my life, I'm doing my best to NOT make it the center of my attention, only God gets to hold that position. I refuse to give in, I refuse to budge on my stance. I'm not going to give into the discouragement and lies that are coming against me. I'm not going to let ANYTHING stop me from moving forward towards what God has for me. I refuse to move backwards.

It's amazing how I have had so much breakthrough especially since September and even more so, since I came back to school in January. Like I can't even explain it. I can feel God moving in my life. Even though throughout the last couple days I have felt pretty discouraged, just typing about the goodness of God puts me in this incredible place of just feeling God's goodness. Giving God the glory, revives me, gives me life, it even makes it easier for me to breath.
Don't get me wrong I feel frustrated. If I think about it too much I feel discouraged. I feel uncertain about my new class at school. Life isn't just peaches and cream right now. I've cried more in the last few days than I have for awhile. I just feel a resilience, a strength and a peace. I am so grateful for it, since the road definitely feels a little rough in some areas at the moment.

If you're battling for breakthrough in some area, remember as long as you're battling you're still going through, so don't stop, we'll come out victorious and gain ground when we come out on the other side, with God on our side ianything is possible!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. i will be believing with you for breakthrough :-) The Joy of the Lord is your strength!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're doing good sis. hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete