Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Have to Blog

I like so have to blog. Times have felt a little rough and I've been like incredibly busy with life and "stuff". I feel like finally I have a breakthrough, I feel like I have my joy back to the fullest. Not that it was lost, I just felt like I was having to fight really hard for it.

Last night something happened that really encouraged me and I have been praying for it for awhile somewhere around 3-4 years, I think. In all reality it was small, but the fact that because of it I was up until 1:30 am and so I only got like 6 hours of sleep last night and today was my best day of school for like almost 2 weeks and normally I don't function very well without sleep. I feel like God really prepared me for it in the couple weeks.

I hope to finally finish the blog that I started on some of the stuff that I have just really been seeking the Lord on due to all of the sudden finding it around every corner. Maybe I'll even get some pictures posted from the concert that my brother and I went to. It was a great concert! I should have time this weekend I have to work for about 4 or 5 hours the next two nights as well as tomorrow morning. Plus I have some homework and I have some cleaning I have to stop procrastinating and just do it.

I just wanted to post and say that I finally feel a release from the baggage that was trying to hold me down and it's amazing feeling. I can't even describe it... I refuse to let this joy and victory be stolen from me. God is good and nothing can stop His goodness. He really is working behind the scenes even when we can't see Him clearly in our circumstances. And prayer really does work, sometimes you just have to keep bombarding the gates of Heaven, to keep standing in the gap for those areas that need help. Don't give up, by refusing to lose ground you gain it. VICTORY!!

2 comments: