Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wow this is sooooo Random

It's almost Spring break! And then I only have 10 weeks of class left! It's time to start studying for midterms! It's going way too fast, yet sometimes it doesn't go fast enough. Really though I am quite content to live my life the way I'm living it right now. And that way is busy, busy, busy.... And by the way this blog has no point just to make you aware of that fact early on. My brain is just really hyper right now.

I'm really looking forward to spring so that I can be outside without the risk of frostbite ;P. I'm just kidding, but really it has been cold and the last few days have been snowy and windy. I want to go barefoot in the warm dirt and smell spring and be able to take a walk and see the new life that spring brings. I'm not wishing the time away I'm just really anticipating what's to come.

Right now my stomach is making weird protests it wants food, seriously I don't really feel like eating so it should just stop wanting food, Right?

My eating habits the last few weeks have been terrible. My intentions of exercise and better eating habits are merely that intentions that seem content to flit through my head, they have yet to actually stick. There are few other things that I have good intentions about, too. I know that I need to make a change rather than just an intention. I just feel so busy and lazy when I'm not busy. Really truly seriously I just need to make a decision and stick to it. I know that's the answer, but sometimes it just feels like there are things you have to be able to just have so that you don't have to do them so that feels good. I don't know. I do know that that's not a good attitude to have. And it's one I need to change, but I don't FEEL like it. I am human you know I don't have it altogether like everyone seems to think I do. I feel like I'm lying to people when they think I'm just a perfect, serious, responsible, person all the time. I am most definitely human. Yet in reality I do my best to walk in the Light with the Word of God as my guide. So in a sense compared to how so many people live and view things I'm a "perfect goody-two-shoes". I am human and I do struggle, I just have the good guy on my side. I certainly hope that I am making sense and that I don't later regret posting this, sense I'm like functioning of adrenaline and sugar left over from a very uneventful day of school. I make wrong choices and I have to live with my mistakes.

I get to work tomorrow and Saturday. I like being busy and the money is nice. Yet that is the one thing that I'm starting to try to change my mind about. I don't want to be consumed by it. I find that all too often lately I'm thinking and changing the hours I put into work into $ signs. It's not bad to think about money, but it shouldn't be my focus right now. I've been convicted that it's the wrong mindset and you are all witness to the fact that I'm choosing to not be conformed to the world's way of thinking about money, instead I choose to be transformed by the renewing of my mind to God's Word. I choose to instead dwell on the fact that all my needs are supplied, I choose not to worry about tomorrow, I choose to focus on the fact that my Father God has supplied everything I have needed and will need. He owns the cattle on a thousand hills. I don't want to be so consumed with what's happening tomorrow that I miss out on today. I want to live every day to it's fullest. I'm not here on this earth to just live every day in the mundane until I die and go to be with Him. I'm here because He has an amazing plan and purpose for my life each and every single day. A plan for me to prosper for good and not for evil. There is a reason I am here breathing, there is a reason I'm alive. Since I'm submitted and living for the Lord, there is a plan and purpose for where I am. Some of it I may never fully understand, but that's alright.

Hmmmm I'm not really sure how I got into all this, but I guess I needed it. I guess blogging is good for something. I seem to always end up preaching to myself and encouraging myself.

Really seriously it's never my intent to blog about what I end up blogging about, some how though it happens. Well I have to stop procrastinating hanging up my wet laundry. Plus my adrenaline is giving up and my eyes are getting heavy and I'm going to start yawning. I have a lot I need to accomplish this weekend so I need some good sleep. I really do intend to post pics from the concert on here, but right now I'm feeling too lazy. Don't worry I'm going to change and choose to do something about that this weekend just not right now. LOL See I really do have procrastination problems that I'm trying to break.

I am sooooo thankful that tomorrow is a new day!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ok first of all I can tell this didn't have a point but you did make some great points. Yo sounded a lot like me. And FYI 75% of the time you DO seem perfect serious and responsible. Just the opposite of me. Lol. And just so you know, I know you are human cuz we lived in the same house for almost thirteen years. Love ya.
    -little sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love you and we love hearing about your life. the "dinner in a one room cabin" friend went to culinary school and she's been telling us her stories. Every time she does, i picture you in her senarios :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I'm homeschooled, but yay for you anyway =D

    ReplyDelete