Thursday, February 5, 2009

I got tagged

Ten things I haven't blogged about before.

1. I live in an apartment all by myself.
2. My procrastination problems
3. I love going to concerts (I'm going to see Kutless, Disciple, Stellar Kart and Esterlyn on the 15th).
4. My favorite colors are blue and silver.
5. Someday I want a car with silver flames on the side, not sure what kind of car yet.
6. My dad is a minister.
7. I like taking pictures.
8. I love picking blueberries in the summer time.
9. I've recently been considering getting more ear piercings.
10. Since I live by myself I mostly just snack on healthy food, I only cook about once a week.

Five of my addictions (not in any specific order).
1. Reading
2. Snacking (healthy food)
3. using the internet
4. overthinking things
5. blogging

7 comments:

  1. You don't have procrastination problems!!!
    I am jealous. I want to go see Kutless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you forgot to mention the most important thing you've never blogged about before... your amazing teenage sister! I can't believe that you have never told all those skygirl fans about her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A teenage sister, do you mean I actually have one? I almost forgot...lol....I guess I wasn't there when it happened, was I, or otherwise I would probably remember.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah everyone seems to forget that I am a teenager.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Believe me, there is someone who very much knows that you have a teenage sister.

    ReplyDelete
  6. more ear piercings?! I've been thinking for years about getting my belly button pierced.

    ReplyDelete